"R" Vision Statement
Bring The Most High YAH's Word of TRUTH to other Children of YisraEL descendants from the Nation of YisraEL to help them RETURN unto the covenants with the one and only ELOHIM (GOD) of the Hebrews, The Most High YAH
1. Bring YAH's TRUTH to other Children of YisraEL descendants from the Nation of YisraEL to: (a) "RAISE up the Tribes of YisraEL"; and (b) "RESTORE the preserved of YisraEL" by helping them to RECLAIM their name, language, diet, culture, identity and to REALIZE their ancestral land of nativity and heritage.
2. REAFFIRM YAH's commandment and continually support the Children of YisraEL descendants from the Nation of YisraEL who are amongst the poor, the fatherless and the widow.
3. RELEASE material (e.g., print, music, video, etc.) that promotes the RE-EDUCATION, awakening, gathering and organized assembly of the Children of YisraEL descendants from the Nation of YisraEL to praise and worship The Most High YAH alone.
4. While in exile from the land of Israel, continually REMEMBER and support the safe pilgrimages of eligible Children of YisraEL Ministries (COYM) affiliated person(s) to the REAL Mount Zion in the REAL Jerusalem, Israel, especially for the observance/memorial of The Most High YAH's annual holy feast days.
5. RECREATE the COYM "round table assembly" concept and continue to expand our REACH nationally and internationally beyond its original borders in the Southeast, USA
6. Help the Children of YisraEL descendants from the Nation of YisraEL to RELINQUISH all strong holds of idolatry and sin to walk the RIGHTEOUS path in hopes of being one among the REMNANT who will one day RETURN (again) to the Promise Land of Israel, as The Most High YAH prophesied to our forefather Abraham in the Book of Genesis 15:13-21 & 17:8-9, our forefather Isaac in Genesis 26:1-5 and our forefather Jacob in Genesis 28:13-15.
1. As per 26 USC 508(c)(1)(a) and USC 6033(3)(a)(I-III), The Children of YisraEL Ministries, LLC (COYM) is recognized as a mandatory tax-exempt and tax filing exempt assembly organized after 09 Octber 1969. COYM is herein established as a place of assembly for Hebrew Israelite congregants and servants of The Most High YAH alone and is hereby, not required to notify the Secretary of intent to file/register for recognition of 501(c)(3) status. COYM is eligible to receive tax deductible contributions (e.g., tithes, offerings) as defined by Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Publication 557 and 1828 (i.e., 501(c)(3)) which states the list of organizations that are automatically exempt from filing Form 1023 Application for Recognition of Exemption Under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Moreover, while "unregistered", COYM is not subject to the same jurisdictional governance as "registered" entities, yet COYM is still eligible to be classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. COYM is a registered business with the State of Georgia and its registered agent will maintain an organized structure whereby designated "relevant" person/affiliate(s) may voluntarily (at the registered agent's discretion and approval) participate in progressive, executive decision-making toward the business development of COYM and the fulfillment of its inherent duty/calling to "raise up the tribes Yaaqob", "restore the preserved of YisraEL" and be "a light to other nations" (Isaiah 49:6).
2. The designated relevant "self-proclaimed" TORAH/TaNaKh/Old Testament-biblical students and voluntary educators affiliated with COYM are Hebrew Israelite congregants committed to learning together, as the all-inspiring Word (scriptures) of The Most High YAH is a life-long curriculum of study (Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:2; Psalm 63:6; Psalm 77:10-12; Psalm 119; Psalm 143:5-10; II Chronicles 7:14).
3. As a whole, the relevant voluntary person(s) affiliated with COYM are Hebrew Israelite congregants and seekers of the absolute, unadulterated TRUTH. The COYM and its relevant affiliated volunteer educators will strive to remain honorable and to use the utmost humility when embellishing upon and/or retracting from previous scriptural teachings, if new information or enlightenment on a particular scripture subject matter warrants revision and/or change in teaching (Proverbs 29:23; Job 22:29).
4. The relevant person/affiliate(s) of the COYM congregation will endeavor to be our "brother's keeper" and hold each other accountable for our individual growth, development and the application of The Most High YAH's laws, statutes and commandments (Genesis 4:1-12).
5. As the collective seed of our patriarch Abraham, through the blood of Isaac and Jacob, the relevant voluntary person/affiliate(s) within the COYM congregation will conduct themselves as representatives of all 12 Tribes of IsraEL (i.e., Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph (including Ephraim & Manasseh) and Benjamin), as well as Jacob's daughter Dinah. The relevant voluntary person/affiliate(s) of COYM will engage in those business/ministry activities that aim: (a) to uphold all covenants with The Most High YAH, and (b) to represent our righteous forefathers and brethren of the Children of YisraEL in the best light possible.
6. COYM and its relevant voluntary person/affiliate(s) will aim to establish ministry programs and engage in ministry activities that will not oppress the stranger and that will help to protect, feed and support the poor, fatherless and the widow within and without our gates (Exodus 22:21-24; Leviticus 19:9-11; Leviticus 19:33-34; Leviticus 23:22; Deuteronomy 26:12-13; Job 31:13-22; Isaiah 1:16-17; Jeremiah 7:6; Zechariah 7:8-10).
7. At COYM, the most merciful and loving GOD/Elohim is The Holy One of YisraEL. the father of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the only KING, SAVIOUR & REDEEMER of the Children/Nation of YisraEL who alone deserves all fear, trust, honor, worship and praise (Psalm 19:14; Proverbs 29:25; Isaiah 43:3-15; Isaiah 45:15; Hosea 13:4).