The 400 Year Inheritance Prophecy: It Has Already Been Fulfilled!!
See irrefutable proof herein - If you don't believe us, believe The Most High YHWH when HE say HE already done it!
Avraham & The Most High YHWH
After these things the word of YHWH came unto Avram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Avram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. And Avram said, Master Elohim, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless, and the steward of my house is this Eliezer of Damascus? And Avram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and, lo, one born in my house is mine heir (Gen 15:1-3).
And, behold, the word of YHWH came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir. And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be
1. The descendants of Avram (aka Avraham) were multiplied as the stars of heaven for a multitude – See Deu 1:10-11; Deu 10:22
And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Avram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him. And he said unto Avram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred (400) years (Gen 15:12-13);
2. This prophecy begins with the birth of Yitshaq, and not Yishmael – See Gen 17:19-21
3. Avraham and his seed were strangers/sojourners in a land that was not theirs – See Gen 21:22-23; Gen 21:33-34; Gen 23:1-12; Gen 26:2-4; Exo 2:21-22; Exo 6:1-4; Exo 23:9; Lev 19:34; Deu 10:19; Jas 67:39-40; Psa 105:6-12; Psa 105:23
4. Avraham’s seed served the Egyptians – See Gen 46:33-34; Exo 1:13-14; Exo 2:23-25; Psa 105:17
5. Avraham and his seed were afflicted in one way or another – See Gen 21:1-9; Gen 21:25-26; Gen 26:6-33; Gen 31; Gen 41:50-52; Exo 3:7-8; Deu 26:5-7; Neh 9:7-9; Book of Yashar 32:1-4; Book of Yashar 35:20-36:1; Book of Yashar 42:27; Book of Yashar 56:21; Book of Yashar 78:16
6. Yitshaq begat Yaaqob at  years old - See Gen 25:26; Yaaqob arrived in Egypt after leaving the famine in Canaan at  years of age - See Gen 47:8-9; Pharaoh proclamation to murder the newborn Hebrew males was after  years of the Hebrews’ arrival in Egypt - See Exo 1:16; Book of Yashar 67:11-53; and Moses was  years old at the time of the Exodus - See Exo 7:1-7; Num 14:26-34; Deu 8:1-4; Deu 34:7; Book of Yashar 87:10. So, 60+130+130+80=400 yrs
7. The one nation they served was Egypt –See Exo 9:24; Deu 4:33-34
8. The Egyptians and their deities were judged – See Exo 6:6; Exo 12:12; Num 33:4
9. The Hebrew Yisraelites departed with great substance when they left Egypt during the Exodus – See Exo 11:1-3; Exo 12:35-40; Jos 22:8; Psa 105:37-38; Book of Yashar 80:59-61
And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age
10. Avraham’s death occurred as stated - See Gen 25:8; Book of Yashar 26:29
11. See Job 42:16, Joel 1:3 & Psa 22:30 which define a “generation” as a person’s direct seed/descendant. There are two plausible fourth generations that came back to the land:
(a) The fourth generation from Avraham that returned to the land of Canaan after the Exodus is Avraham’s great, great, granddaughter Serach. Avraham begat Yitshaq (1st generation) who begat Yaaqob (2nd generation) who begat Asher (3rd generation) who begat or adopted Serach (4th generation) who returned to the land of Canaan after the Exodus. See Gen 46:17; Num 26:46; I Chr 7:30; Book of Yashar 45:12-17; Book of Yashar 54:89-99; Book of Yashar 59:1-16.
(b) The fourth generation from Avraham’s descendant Yaaqob who returned to the land between the two rivers after the Exodus was Moses. Yaaqob begat Levi (1st generation) who begat Kohath (2nd generation) who begat Amram (3rd generation) who begat Moses (4th generation). Although Moses did not make it in to possess the whole land of Canaan, he did come hither again (after spending several years in Ethiopia/Sudan) back to the land between the two rivers, as prophesied in Gen 15:18. Moses saw the land of Canaan and he led the tribes of Reuben, Gad, and half tribe of Manasseh to inherit the land of the Amorites/Canaanites on the east side Jordan while Joshua led the remaining tribes to inherit the land of the Canaanites on the west side Jordan. See Gen 28:15; Num 21:31-32; Deu 32:48-52; Deu 34:1-7; Jos 13:32-14:3; Jos 18:7; Jos 22:1-4; Jos 22:9-10; Jos 22:25-34; Book of Yashar 76:12
12. Moses, Joshua & other Hebrew Yisraelite ancestors defeated the Amorites – See Num 21:21-35; Deu 1:7-44; Deu 2:24-34; Jos 10;
Jos 24:7-13; Jud 11:21-23; Book of Yashar 88-89:54
In the same day YHWH made a covenant with Avram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates: The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites, And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims, And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Hivites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites (Gen 15:18-21; See same in the Septuagint & Pentateuch).
13. Avram's seed came to possess the land - See Gen 48:21; Gen 50:24-26; Exo 13:19; Deu 1:6-8; Book of Yashar 47:15-33; Book of Yashar 58:9-11
14. The seven (7) nations were the Hittites, Perizzites, Amorites, Canaanites, Hivites, Girgashites and Jebusites – See Exo 3:8; Exo 3:17; Deu 7:1; Jos 3:10; Jos 24:11; See also the Septuagint & Pentateuch – Gen 15:20-21
And when Avram was ninety years old and nine, YHWH appeared to Avram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty Elohim; walk before me, and be thou perfect. And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly. And Avram fell on his face: and Elohim talked with him, saying, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall thy name any more be called Avram, but thy name shall be Avraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee (Gen 17:1-5).
And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a Elohim unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their Elohim. And Elohim said unto Avraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations (Gen 17:6-9).
Yitshaq & The Most High YHWH
And there was a famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Avraham. And Yitshaq went unto Abimelech king of the Philistines unto Gerar. And YHWH appeared unto him, and said, Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Avraham thy father; And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Because that Avraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.... And YHWH appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the Elohim of Avraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Avraham’s sake (Gen 26:1-5, 24).
Yaaqob's Ladder & The Most High YHWH
And Yaaqob went out from Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran. And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep (Gen 28:10-11).
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of Elohim ascending and descending on it. And, behold, YHWH stood above it, and said, I am YHWH Elohim of Avraham thy father, and the Elohim of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed (Gen 28:12-14).
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of. And Yaaqob awaked out of his sleep, and he said, Surely YHWH is in this place; and I knew it not (Gen 28:15-16).
Yaaqob/YisraEL & Yoseph's Bones
And YisraEL [i.e., Yaaqob] said unto Yoseph, Behold, I die: but Elohim shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers (Gen 48:21).
And Yoseph said unto his brethren, I die: and Elohim will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Avraham, to Yitshaq, and to Yaaqob. And Yoseph took an oath of the children of YisraEL, saying, Elohim will surely visit you, and ye shall carry up my bones from hence. So Yoseph died, being an hundred and ten years old: and they embalmed him, and he was put in a coffin in Egypt (Gen 50:24-26).
YHWH fulfilled this 400 Year Inheritance Prophecy
If you still not convinced, see:
Exo 3:4-9; Exo 3:16-17; Exo 6:1-8; Exo 33:1-2; Num 34:1-2; Deu 1:6-8; Jos 21:43-45; Jos 23:1-14; Jos 24:2-13; Jud 2:1-6;Jud 6:7-10; Psa 105; Psa 135:4-12; Psa 136:1-22; Jer 25:1-5; Jer 30:1-3; Jer 32:16-24; Jer 33; II Chr 20:7-9; Neh 9:6-10; Amo 9:14-15; Book of Yashar 47: 1-33; Book of Yashar 75:12;
Book of Yashar 80:59; Book of Yashar 81:3-4, 15; Book of Yashar 90:24-25; Book of Yashar 91:13-15.